Welcome to Homeopathy Guide
Homeopathy To Stop Preterm Labor Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Epstein-Barr Homeopathy Medicinefrom:
Epstein- Barr is a herpes virus that causes infectious mononucleosis and is associated with Burkitt’s lymphoma and nasopharyngeal carcinoma. It is also known as EB virus. The infectious virus was named after two British virologists, Michael Anthony Epstein and Y.M. Barr.
This mysterious infectious illness afflicts an estimated 3 million Americans and 90 million people worldwide. Everyone is susceptible but it primarily strikes Caucasian women under the age of 45 and young urban professionals. Even children are at risk.
Also known as Chronic Epstein-Barr virus (CEBV), Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Chronic fatigue and immune dysfunction syndrome (CFIDS) and Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME), stress may affect the immune system, leaving it susceptible to an autoimmune disorder. Epstein-Barr is a latent virus, meaning it stays in the system. This is not a problem for most people, although this certainly isn’t always the case.
Symptoms of Epstein-Barr may include: fever, extreme fatigue, sore throat (often severe), swollen tonsils, swollen lymph nodes in the neck, enlargement of the spleen and liver and a rash.
Though researchers are working on a vaccine or cure for Epstein-Barr, the conventional medical treatment is to “wait it out” and use medication only if needed for the symptoms. However, alternative physicians are proving a specific approach to the needs of each individual patient can be successful with Epstein-Barr Homeopathy Medicine.
Homeopathic practitioners access each symptom of the patient’s medical history and determine the root cause of the problems. The practitioner then recommends one or more Epstein-Barr Homeopathy Medicines based on these factors. By dealing with the root problem, the symptoms will lessen and eventually dissipate.
One common theme in the treatment of Epstein-Barr is to strengthen the immune system. Many practitioners recommend eliminating all refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol, junk food and fast food and increasing protein, water, fruits and vegetables.
The following Epstein-Barr Homeopathy Medicines may be effective for fever related EB:
• Belladonna - for sudden onset of fever during early stages of mononucleosis
• Ferrum phosphoricum – for a painful cough and sore chest during the early stages of a fever
• Kali muriaticum – for extremely swollen tonsils, but when taken with Ferrum phosphoricum may be useful for treating infectious mononucleosis
Professional homeopaths may also recommend the following Epstein-Barr Homeopathy medicines:
• Arsenicum – useful for exhaustion, aching and burning from stiffness, tendency to migraines, blurred vision.
• Mercurius – useful for profuse seating, weakness in the limbs, alternating hot and cold body temperature, painful aching bones, excessive salivation, teeth marks around the edges of a swollen tongue, tremendous thirst and a bluish-red throat with a constant desire to swallow
• Phytolacca – useful for pain when swallowing that radiates to the ears
Other helpful Epstein-Barr Homeopathy Medicines include Baryta carbonia, Conium, Hepar sulphuricum and Lachesis.
Homeopathy To Stop Preterm Labor News